Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Say Hello to The Boot!

Hopefully "The Boot" will only be around a couple of weeks and it will get me over the hump so I can finally return to running. Back in February I tore my plantar fascia and after taking it easy a few months, then PT for a couple of months, and unsuccessfully trying to start running again a few times along the way, I am now limiting all weight bearing activities... walking included. Anyway, "The Boot" even made David Quick's photo essay of the final race of the Charleston Triathlon Sprint Series. Thanks DQ. :)

Despite "The Boot", I had a great time watching so many friends race. Sometimes this sport can burn you out a bit but right now I truly miss it. Congratulations to everyone that competed on Sunday!! I hope to be back out there with y'all next season!

No comments: